Sunday, June 22, 2008

Up your nose with a rubber hose

It seems I have a real bad Karma with garden hoses...The one I bought 2 years ago has already 2 repairs and last week I turned it on and I was soaked from top to bottom. So this morning we went to Home Depot to get some parts(funny it is the only chain that carries those parts...)


I bought 2 sets just in case ans a small round kinda fuzzy cactus to go in the cactus pot I bought las week at Salvation army.

Besides that I took pictures of Barbie and Skipper clothes and wrote some descriptions (21 to be exact) . I managed to throw stuff in the crock pot for supper and I even took a nap with Peanut.


If it doesn't rain tomorrow I have a big gardening day, if it rains I'll be taking pictures so I can post some interesting eye candy for you, faithful readers....





Here is a delightful picture of Peanut (the tuxedo cat).





Have a nice evening!



V.

1 comment:

madge said...

Peanut! What a cutie.