Wednesday, June 11, 2008

That what friends are for....

Like I mentionned earlier, I was laid off . I could have replaced myself in another job for the same company but after 18 years of bullshit...Enough was enough....



I looooooovvvvvvveeeee not working it is the most amazing feeling EVER! When I start working again (It will surely happen sooner or later) I want to work doing something I love (But I haven't figured it out yet...).



So anyways the real hard part was leaving my friends, I had soooo much fun with them. Somedays we laughed so hard we nearly peed in our pants! I still go downtown (Montreal) every Thursday for my Yoga class, so i drop by my old gang, and we laugh and go out for lunch. Last week during my visit, Chantal (the recycler) told me i should have a blog, so i could write my adventure and show videos and stuff like that...So here we are...Thank you Chantal ( for recycling) (and for suggesting the blog thing). I will get to the videos eventually..I promise!



So folks TTFN (tata for now)



And I leave you with a picture of Boubou (the quirkiest cat i ever saw!)

No comments: