Sunday, June 29, 2008

Going, going, gone !!!


I decided to start my post by showing you a picture of part of my garden. At the back right you can see the Ottawa river, which is just across the street. If find that picture rather delightful. Now for another subject...
I am quite surprised at the Ebay activity for my Barbie stuff! I didn't know there would be so much interest.

And it is a wonderful learning experience, I learned about shipping(again), revising a listing and much more.

I am already starting to take pictures of new things and to write new descriptions. I like that part very much.
I won't be posting for a few days, coz I'll be going to the seaside: Hampton Beach NH!!! I can't wait to nibble on some steamers, fried clams, and boiled lobstah! I haven't been to Hampton in 4 years (that's long), I have been going to OOB (old orchard beach), which I love, but I have a soft spot for Hampton (go figure ! It is quite the tacky place). I'll bring back loads of pictures and some Pyrex (I hope).
So see you around!
V.



2 comments:

madge said...

Whoa! I love your garden...you have a beautiful view.

I hope you had a great time in Hampton.

Vonlipi said...

Thanks for your sweet post! I did have fun in Hampton...but that is for another time....