Monday, July 6, 2009

Soooooo cool!




I am in fact writing from my new computer! And I'm as giddy as a schoolgirl, yes people!


LOL! I was actually able to download pictures! Oh joy, oh bliss! I'm no computer genius but I was able to navigate through the updates and the photo gallery...hehehe!




I've had a real exciting day yesterday (I get excited easily I've heard...).


I got my new laptop and I got to go to the circus!!! Cirque du Soleil that is! To see the new show 'Ovo'. It was a very nice surprise, the show didn't feel stale, the numbers were exciting and the costumes gorgeous. Yay!


After we went to one of my faves chinese eateries :The Deer Garden on St-Lawrence in Montreal. The city was really jumping and people were all over

3 comments:

Nikki said...

That sounds like such a wonderful day! Congrats on the new computer!

Unknown said...

OMG...I missed days and days and days of your blog. Whats wrong with me? Im really sorry. I don't think Ive visited anyone in days...had some backyard stuff around here and I think I was overwhelmed. But so congrats on the new puter wowie

Vonlipi said...

Thank you ladies!

loliecraft: It was a super fun day!

Crazy suburban mom: No problems, you had the Obama's tree situation! lol