Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Nerve!


As all the Mad Men fans know season 3 starts tonight....
Well not for us Canadians! While reading yesterday's newspaper I learned that it hadn't been picked up by a network here.
WHAT????
I also learned that if I wanted to watch it I could, but I had to pay 2.49$ to 3.49$ (HD) canadian on Itunes for each episode!....Any excuse to make us spend money!
I sure hope I will find some place on the web where I can watch it for free....Meanwhile I haven't finished season 2, so that should keep me a couple of days...Until I find a series I want to watch.
Do any of you have suggestions? Big Love? Nip/Tuck?
Let me know!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's awful... I know theres some differences in TV and it sucks when its a show you want!!

Vonlipi said...

You got that right! LOL