Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Across the River

I decided yesterday to cross the river and check out what the thrift stores had in store for me. You know how it is you need to keep both eyes opened! You never know what you might find!

I'm sure they had owls like that on That 70's show. They sure would match her kitchen!

Veggie S&P with a napking holder, new in box.

Vintage squeezy Ketchup and Mustard dispensers still in their packaging.

And this adorable yet kitschy Coffee Set from Japan.

Too bad I didn't find anything for me; I did find a piece of Pyrex....of course I already have it....so I was thinking , I don't know....maybe a giveaway soon.

My craaaazzzzzyyyy aunt sent me a copy of a new testament, that has her as the sole beneficiary....I can't say for sure I didn't have the courage to open the enveloppe...I wonder if it was made before or after my mother lost ALL of her marbles...

On another subject: I've been hoarding stuff to list in my Etsy store, but I was lazy and didn't take pics or list any  goodies. So this afternoon I should be hard at work and list, list, list!

8 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Good finds! Love the owls...I need to list some things on my Etsy so badly but I've gotten so lazy...lol.

France Guérin said...

Love your findings! I should list some too, but I am catching up on my favorite blogs, like yours!

KobysCache said...

Heavens, you ladies think YOU'RE lazy! I haven't even set my Etsy shop up yet! There always seems to be something more interesting to do...yes, like read our favorite blogs!

Anonymous said...

I top all that is lazy. Just opening my reader and I have 589 posts to read. Uggh! Ha! Anyways I totally love the ketchup and mustard bottles. I would replace my generic bottles and put them in those. Much cuter!

Maureen said...

Kitschy, kitschy, kitschy!

Oh, and the aunt thing. Forget about it - paying attention gives her power.

Wanted: A Pea for My Pod said...

I love the ketchup and mustard containers. I told my husband I think it tastes better out of those containers....maybe better if there is a layer of grease on the outside like from a good burger joint.

stacey said...

I love all your finds!!!! I am totally hoarding etsy items myself - maybe this weekend I'll get around to it?

Jim said...

We could be soul mates!