Monday, January 31, 2011

Yippee!

OMGOMGOMGOMG! I'm sooooo excited, I'm almost besides myself!

But first a big Vonlipi's welcome to my new followers and especially to Zuitsuitmama| It's always nice when you've been following and enjoying a blog and they become followers too :)

So tomorrow we wake up bright and early and head south to Maine, I can't wait to discover what wonders it holds for us this time. For the time being, here's some pics that I took in October but never shared.

I'm totally glass addicted so of course I would take pics of tons of mugs!

A shelf full of FireKing! WOW 
Nesting bowls, my faves!

Casseroles....Autumn Harvest, Town & Country,Acorn, Spring Blossom Green.

OOOOh! More bowls! And Jadeite too!

Ok I kinda regret leaving this one...A Pink Desert Dawn pie plate. I left it because I already have 3 pie plates....But I'd never seen Desert Dawn in the flesh! Oh well! Better luck next time!

I can't wait to go to my fave Maine fleas 

10 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I can't wait to see what you find in the Maine fleas! Have a great time!!

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

Oh, I see things I wish I could buy....jade-ite, primary colors! Have fun in Maine!!!
Sherry

Jenifir said...

Have fun! I hope that you have lots of room in your vehicle to bring home such amazing treasures. I really must get myself to Maine as I only live an hour and half farther west than you.

Maureen said...

Have a wonderful time!

P.S. Just so you know....there are supposed to be snowstorms on Tuesday & Weds but you never know for sure because they tend to exaggerate about these things.

The White Pear Tree said...

Have a wonderful time! Hope you beat the storm.

Tara Beaulieu said...

Oh boy what a rainbow of goodies! I never could have restrained myself, lol! have a wonderful holiday- Maine is beautiful. :)

Alyssa said...

Oh boy. Wow. Seriously that's almost like having too many sweets! Thanks for all the pretty photos, and have a great time!

Jim said...

I am totally jealous of your trip to Maine! Have spent a lot of time on that coastal route 1, going from shop to flea to shop.....So much to see and drool over. have a blast!

Sale-ing in Denver said...

wow, all that pyrex and FK in one place! i love maine - have fun - hope you find lots of great stuff!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see what you get - heck, what you don't get too! You find the best stuff and I can't wait for pictures so start posting now GAL!