Sunday, January 16, 2011

Calm

So after an eventful friday (read the previous post), I had a very interesting saturday afternoon... I was invited by a company (maybe a future employer) to take some tests. OMG I answered 450 questions in 2 1/2 hours. OY! This girl was tired after.

My eyes felt like raisins! It was like test bootcamp, I couldn't look in my purse, drink water,go to the bathroom. At 9:30 pm I was snoring snug as a bug!

I kept singing a silly little song that brought me a lot of comfort...Here it is!



Yes Sheldon Mom was right! Soft kitty is a great song for all aches!

I'm plotting a MAJOR thrifting expedition this week! I hope it will materialize! Cross your fingers loyal readers!

3 comments:

Maureen said...

450 questions? Oh my gawd!

The White Pear Tree said...

Are you sure you want to work for a company that could be qualified as the question nazi, lol?

I loooooove the Big Bang Theory.

Anonymous said...

Love that song! I'm going to start singing that instead of the old Smelly cat somg from friends hehehe!