Monday, January 17, 2011

Many Many Hearfelt Thanks and Tons of Hugs

Ok people, I totally felt all your well wishes, your love and your hugs! Thank you everyone who commented and supported me me through this difficult time.

I'm not a 100% over it but on my way (let's say 90% over). Bloggyland is like having infinite penpals, only faster. I'd saved the crazy message my loony aunt left me, but with reflexion I decided I didn't need more hurt and I erased it.

I received plenty of good advice: Yes I will only communicate with them through my lawyer (that sounds so important!)

Time for some pics!

Some photos I took on my road trip to Massena NY in Deccember.....

I love the spray cheese, I haven't bought any in 5 or 6 years but I still love the stuff anyways. Cheese in a can? Unreal!

Pickled eggs and pickled polish sausage. In my neck of the woods people used to make their own pickled eggs. I think you can find small jars of them but not polish sausages! 

This is a total shocker! I was in a dollar store in Cornwall Ontario and I spotted a big pile of Martha Stewart DVDs for 2 $. Yep Martha is hanging out at the dollarstore!
We used to have her merchandise at Zellers, then Sears and now it's Home Depot and the dollarstore.Since she moved her show to the Hallmark channel, she has a lot less visibility in Canada....

Sleep tight! And don't let the bedbugs bite!

4 comments:

happileah said...

I just caught up on your last posts- I'm so sorry! Family drama is the worst, ugh. Hang in there! xo

Unknown said...

((((hugs))))

Love and canned cheese,
T

France Guérin said...

Thinking of you!! Hugs,
I love pickled eggs! Anything pickled, almost. Love the drive on the old highway 2 all the way to Cornwall. The kids get to take a nap! Take care

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking I might like pickled eggs. Where can one get those things?