Thursday, January 27, 2011

Problem Fixed!

Well what's a girl to do when she has the winter blues? She makes reservations of course! But where, oh where will she go?

Maine of course! You're gonna say, how come? It's cold! It's about the same as here.
But here we don't have this.... 

                                         I can't wait to see the ocean in all it's winter glory

and we'll do a spot of shopping....besides my fave fleas are opened year round! There will also be some Triple D action....

I hope to eat there and sample some of their award winning...

                                                                       Seafood Chowder

Hit the outlets in Kittery and have a spot of lunch here.....




                                              And eat some fried deliciousness....


OMG! I'm so excited, I wake up at night thinking about it!
And at this time of year, it's even cheaper than in October!
Yes I'm packing the long johns just in case! 

9 comments:

The White Pear Tree said...

Oh, that looks like so much fun! That's a wonderful way to chase the winter blues away! Hmmm, fried food! (Can you tell I'm on a diet, lol?)

France Guérin said...

Have a nice time and chase that blues away! Have fun!

Unknown said...

Fabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbulous!! I wish Maine wasnt so far! Darn!

Maureen said...

Yippee for you! Just be warned - if they have as much snow as we do here ..... well let's just say you will feel like you are home. Enjoy the ocean!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

A getaway is always the best! Thrifts, shopping and eating...my kind of vacation.

Keetha Broyles said...

I've never been to Maine, but I'd certainly LOVE to go!

Jill said...

Steamers, fried clams, clam chowder, seafood chowder, lobster - no better food, in my mind and Maine has plenty of great spots!! Have fun!!!

svelteSTUFF said...

OH. You HAD to show the picture of BOB's didn't you... THANKS.
Do you ever stay at the Coachman?

Vonlipi said...

svelte; i've never stayed at the Coachman....I will look it up!

I'm always on the look out for new places to stay :)

I can almost taste the lobster!