Sunday, June 28, 2009

Ready, set? GO,GO,GO!!!


Is this one clean enough???
This is my great hunter Bob inspecting that Bride's casserole...
We brought 7 boxes, a laptop bag and a small shelf to the Salvation Army, and it was greatly liberating!
After I went hunting. The coolest thing was seeing things I had brought a couple of weeks ago, sitting on the shelves...It made me feel good!
But what made me feel better was to find a spun aluminum canister, with the top for 99 cents! It is my new sickness...the spun aluminium, I just love it! I still have Pyrexia...Do not worry! LOL
I'm very excited today 'coz it's the eve of the first 2009 beach roadtrip! I'm washing and packing and running around. MUST NOT FORGET ANYTHING!!! LOL
Crazy Pyrex,Cat,Plant lady going to the beach! I'll be back sometime next week! See ya!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That pic is too cute!

MomWaldsPlace said...

Have a great time, Kitty certainly is! Thanks for sneaking a pattern I haven't seen into the shot. Love it!