Saturday, June 7, 2008

A Pyrex kind of day


Saturday is garage sale day...But on top of it I had an appointment to the hairdresser, so I had to check out as many as I could without being late for my cut.


After 3 garage sales i was still empty handed, but i still had a chance with a big church flea market in Vaudreuil-Dorion after the salon.


But that meant going there aroung noon, and we all know the good stuff goes real fast!


I think Pyrex is still kinda unknow around these parts, because i was able to score a 444 Butterprint cinderella bowl (3 $) SWEET.


Ok there is some utensil marks on the exterior, but the interior is shiny. I'm still looking how to clean those marks...If somebody can give me a shout out, I'll appreciate it greatly.


Also two little white Glasbake custard cups (.25 each) were bought.


So all in all a fruitfull day. I had a light lunch of asian Soba noodle salad with veggies and cold chicken. Delicious!
I must confess that picture is not mine, it's from Ebay. As soon as i have time to photograph my collection, I will post the pictures in my blog.
Later
V.


No comments: