Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Thanksgiving


I am so grateful for the abundance in my life.
Abundance of love,joy and laughter.
That we have enough to pay everything and I can take my time to look for a job and not take the first one that comes along. I do aply for jobs nearly every day now but have yet to have an interview.
I am grateful that the cats are well, that the house is warm and cozy. That we have heat and food.
Everyday I write down 15 things I am grateful for- They are nearly the same everyday. The sun,the leaves,the blue sky,the cats, Dan, my Dad,the food,the house,the good bed....Somedays I thank for really trivial stuff like the Pyrex (lol) or the fantastic sale on socks....
Well the important thing is to be grateful for something. It keeps me positive.
The beautiful cats in the chair are Boubou and Bob our 2 guys. I'm afraid the girls don't get along as well....
What are you grateful for?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A lot of things actually, its why I try not to do a significant amount of blog-bitching.

cristina said...

What a lovely post. My mum also does her grateful list daily. Today I'm grateful for: the beautiful classical music I'm hearing; my family; my cozy home.