Saturday, February 6, 2010

I love me some good deals1

As a thrifty girl I love good deals...Who doesn't??? I was approched last week by a young artist in Etsy to do a trade...I traded a Pyrex bowl for this wonderful Mermaid bracelet-totally handmade!
It was my first trade and a total success! Cool! Also I love shopping at Maxi & Cie (Canada Superstore) when I go there I always head on to the liquidation racks...'coz there are some might fine deals to find!
Like the flannel pijama bottom....6.94$ How cool is that??? Look at those girly details...The little pink velour ribbon with the bow...Delicious!

And what about these goodies....Silver earrings at 2 pair for 1.oo$ and black/copper nail polish also for a buck!


I also find foods at discounted prices..brown rice,curry sauce and even some cats grass for the kitties....
I never know what goodies I might find in the liquidation racks....Happy weekend to everyone! And a great Super Bowl, may the best team win! :)


4 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

That bracelet is wonderful. Sounds like a good trade. Love to find bargains and those sleep pants are too cute and PINK!

Unknown said...

Holy Toledo honey! Do you like those bracelets? Tell me something... What size is your wrist? No for real... Tell me I have something for you :)

Vonlipi said...

Linda you are sooo right bargains are the best! The sleep pants are very comfy.

CSM, i love those bracelets! That one was 7 inches long plus the toggle and it fits perfectly. Really? you might have something for little old me? ;)

Unknown said...

I do, I'm going to have to measure - I'm not sure how long end to end with toggle they are though.... Let me mea-SURE!