Tuesday, November 15, 2011

WTF? Tuesday!

How time flies! Between work, chores and life I don't always have time to blog as much as I want to!

Anyways I'm back for a bit of WTF? Tuesday!. As I said before all is a matter of taste but somethings just rub me the wrong way!

Words can't describe how I felt when I saw this.....I actually blocked it out of my mind!

I'm sorry for the quality of the pictures....It's hard to dodge evil-eyed do-gooder employees....


What is this really? It's a big shaker. About 5 inches high.


Full of holes in the top...shaker holes for scary stuff...maybe salt...that's a lot of holes for salt! This is not a low sodium shaker.

Ok the scary part is that this thing has no face!

I spotted this at the Renaissance shop in Verdun.

Is this dawn of the dead shaker?

I was about to write that I'm joining Sir Thrift-a-lot Blog for more WTF? Tuesday action, but I'm not sure he's into it this week.

Anyways be sure to visit his blog, it's so much fun!

See you soon thriftabulous friends!

1 comment:

Sir Thrift-A-Lot said...

So many gigantic shakers where you are from Vonlipi!