Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Thrifty Gifts

A couple of weeks ago, out of the blue, I got an email from a lady I used to work with.  Her mother was selling her house and they had a lot of stuff to get rid off.

Well we talked and she was really pushing a dinette set which I had no room for (she's a nice pusher).

Eventally we went over and she gave use some really cool pieces.....

I've been wanting a pickup table for ages! I nearly bought one the other day!

 With the addition of this cool orange tray, it turns into a fab
phone table!
Notice the blue tape on the baseboards, a work in progress....

We also got 2 bookshelves with sliding glass doors. I don't have pictures because the light never
seems quite right. Bummer


Thank you Josée! We love the furniture!
Until next time! 

3 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I saw a rack like that today at the thrift store but it was priced too high. It looks very cool with the tray!

sultan said...

your blog represent a nice collections of gifts.
Photo Gifts

SixBalloons said...

Ooh the orange tray just clinches it!