Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Totally Innocent

So I found out that Bandito is totally innocent....

Thr problem is...and it pains me to say so but Google doesn't support the version of Internet Explorer I have been using and my Windows Vista computer isn't compatible with ...well .....

ANYTHING! I could install Chrome....and I did. I had it for a couple of months and I was plagued with invitations to meet Russian girls and pictures of nubile Asian girls.

So I went back to Explorer....until I couldn't post pictures in my blog....

I tried Firefox and had the same crap results....

I am disappointed and sad that my 5 year old laptop will probably have to go.....

In the meantime I will try to blog during my coffee breaks!

'til then....Be well my thrifty friends! 

1 comment:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

oh its sad when our computers get too old to keep up!