Saturday, May 2, 2015

Coupon-not

As much as I like to save money, I just can't seem to be able to coupon!

Couponing in Canada is not the same as in the U.S. We don't get deals like double or triple the coupons.

I don't think that people are able to buy 300 toothbrush for free, here in Quebec.

                                          As  I am cleaning for potential future buyers...last night I was cleaning out the microwave stand which we really use as a tv-storeage place...  I found a little
                                           blue case full of coupons....
                                          I could tell the coupons were quinda old....

                                          Take a peek for yourself!
                                         That is bbbbaaaaadddddd...
                                         This is the kind of thing I want to kick myself over...

                                         Of course I ended up throwing them all in the recycling bag!
                                     

2 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I don't use coupons much either. I do think things are changing in the US with coupons also. Fewer stores give double coupons and so the savings are much less. I shop stores where the bargains are in store brands anyway. Still if I get coupons for a free item I do try to use those :)

Cheapchick said...

I can hardly use any coupon here either. This month the only coupon I used was one for 10% off at the drycleaner for hubbies suit. Nothing on food. I have been using Superstore points and Checkout 51 pretty religiously though and that is adding up. There is a $21.50 cheque in the mail right now from Checkout 51 and I am up to about $35 worth of Superstore points.