Sunday, August 2, 2015

New Display

It might seems strange to make a new Pyrex display since my moving day is coming up at the end of the month....

But to tell you the truth, I packed up ALL the Pyrex in my cupboards and now I am running just on the Primary bowl set, the Primary refrigerator set and a couple of casseroles.

Yikes! I am used, like the Pyrex Princess that I am, to pick different dishes depending on what I serve....

Definitely a first world problem! LOL


Pyrex YUM!

I am glad Pyrex still makes me happy.
Otherwise I would've packed it up and
sent it to assorted thrift shops....

We haven't moved in 20 years and things can be stressful at times.
We had a couple of manic panic episodes and we had 
to talk each other out of them....

Every time I visit my Dad I feel that I am finally coming home....
Strange no?

Sleep tight and have a great week! 

2 comments:

Cheapchick said...

Moving is very stressful, right next to a family member dying/divorce. Yoga and wine? :)

Linda @ A La Carte said...

You are doing great. Moving is so hard! The cupboards are bare compared to your usual Pyrex display! Hugs!