Friday, December 28, 2018

It is live!

So I am so excited that my house is finally on the market!

The photograph did an amazing job! I was so stressed, cleaning and purging and not sleeping.

It is one thing to whip up our space up to par...but we had to motivate my stepdaughter as well!

I do understand that it is not easy and a lot of the stuff is still my Dad's because there was just too much....


 Sometimes I forget that I have some Gooseberry fridges!
I think they are lovely!

I don't think I ever saw this counter top so uncluttered!
It looks so big!

Skeleton Bob is keeping warm despite the freezing weather...
I wonder what the potential buyers will think of that....

Of course I wanted to post pictures of the house but they are not in the laptop yet!
But I figured out the secret....I need to open the laptop everyday!





3 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Yay for the house being on the market! Love the pink gooseberry fridgies!

Cheapchick said...

fingers and toes crossed someone want's a new place for the new year! Happy New Year!

svelteSTUFF said...

After being AWOL for a bit, I am just catching up with some of my favorite bloggers- Congrats on your 'move'?!! NOTHING like a 'new' space to spur the creative juices!! Good Luck!