Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Tidbits

Good morning and welcome to my newest follower Sweet European Dreams ! I love your blog!

I have a couple of things on my mind this morning....And I'll probably end up inserting my foot in my mouth yet again!!!

First off I've been watching DWTS...Do I need to remind you this is a DANCE competition? Please stop voting for Kate Gosselin! She's so painful to watch...I moan all through her performance! It's like Tony's dancing with a roll up carpet with bad attitude! She looks like she's suffering, so please put her out of her misery and let her go back to her kids and her tv show.
And what's up with all the drama? It must be something the producers are trying to make 'good' television. I don't need to be so stressed out. I watched  it because it was fun and enjoyable, now I'm not so sure.....

Secondly I'm suffering from Fea Market fever! And not any ol' flea markets....Maine flea markets! The only known cure is....You got it! Driving down to Maine and hit the fleas.....I'm already drooling! I'll have to arrange that!

Last but not least, I have to share this commercial that annoys me soooo much! Every time I see it not only I cringe but I think of the bill pile this guy had when he signed up for this because no one in their right mind would agree to play in this except if they were completely broke!

Here goes...



Ok now I feel better! LOL

Have a great day and a wonderful evening!
   

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Potty Dance - no comment.

But fill me in....where do you go thrifting in Maine? I hope to take a jaunt there in the next few weeks.

concretenprimroses said...

Yeah that is really annoying. I just watched a few seconds.
I too go to Maine off and on, less since my dear mil died. Dh grew up mostly in Maine. What are these wonderful flea mkts and where!
Kathy (in New Hampshire)