Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I'm SO excited I'm GONNA THROW UP!

Why you might ask?

because.....I GOT THE JOB AND I'M STARTING MONDAY!

Maybe it's because I used the word wackadoodle....

The question was: How do you deal with conflict? And I answered: Well I will definitely talk to the person I'm having a conflcit with to try to resolve the matter, however, if there's no talking to her and that person is a wackadoodle I might ask some help from the supervisor.

You know what is really cool too? I will still be able to thrift and go to the Salvation Army every Thrusday after work....Delicious!


I will miss the cats for sure!

Gotta go I need to check my work wardrobe! LOL

15 comments:

thea said...

congratulations on the job. You must be thrilled.

Bargain Hunting Treasure Seeker said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! YAY!!! Happy for you!!!

Unknown said...

YAY! Congrats and I love that you used that word :) Its my favorite !!!

mub said...

Congratulations! If I was interviewing people I think I'd hire the one who managed to use wackadoodle in a sentence too ;)

Mick said...

Congrats good luck on the new job@!

SusieQT said...

Congrats!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I am so happy for you!!! Yeah and I know it was using the word wackadoodle!!

The White Pear Tree said...

Yay for you! That is so WACKADOODLELICIOUS!

You'll have more money to spend on thrifting too!

Tara Beaulieu said...

Congratulations, that is excellent- you must be so excited to start something new!

Maureen said...

Yahoo! Good for you! Can't wait to hear more.

Zootsuitmama said...

Seee! That's awesome!

France Guérin said...

I am very Happy for you!
More money for the thrifting!
It's a new beginning.
Best of luck,
France

KobysCache said...

Congratulations! Maybe your good luck will rub off on me and I will be able to find a job!

Alyssa said...

Yay! Good for you. :) That's wonderful, and they're so smart if they hired you because you used the word whackadoodle.

Gina said...

YAY! Congrats!