Friday, May 6, 2011

Oh the possibilities!

This what I love about Fridays…They are the gateway to the weekend and a whole wide world of possibilities!

One thing for sure is that I won’t be thrifting but it’s A-OKAY with me. I need to deal with the thrifted treasures: clean, take pics, share with you and put in the store if applicable.

I also need to prepare a bit of food for next week to take care of the lunches...I crave Mexican lasagne! Suppers are easier, we try not to eat carbs at night....so it’s meat, or some kind of protein and veggies.

The painting hasn’t started for various reasons, well mostly sickness, so we need to give a big push to put all our stuff away and start the primer. A new floor is being installed on May 25th so the place needs to be cleared and painted!

I have some wash to catch up on, awkward things to wash that need to be dried outside (wool covers). I can’t dry on the clothes line @ night and it has been raining 4EVER!

I have to transplant my veggie seedlings in bigger pots....this is URGENT!

I want to work outside too, there are leaves to rake, borders to tidy, walks to be swept.....and that is just for tomorrow! Oh I forgot! I need to squeeze a bit of dance practice because we learned 5 dances last week. Yes 5! Our brains and legs turned to mush.....

Sunday is more routine like. I might have some time to garden, then off to the dance course, a spot of shopping, then back home for preparations for the week ahead .

Have a great night!

4 comments:

Maureen said...

Oh my! That a big baby in the picture!

Bargain Hunting Treasure Seeker said...

Whew! That's a busy weekend! I'm tired just reading all that!!! Hope you have a great weekend!!

The White Pear Tree said...

What a big ball of kitty love! I have a big kitty too, love her to bits.

I hope the weather holds out for you, so you can get your chores done. I have tons to do too, but I was hit with a nasty cold and have like zero energy.

Jim said...

Holy Moly! You are one busy woman! hanks for dropping by today....yes you would love Bev's shop too!