Tuesday, December 20, 2011

WTF? Tuesday! Yikes!

I have'nt done WTF Tuesday for a couple of weeks now. None of the thriftshops I visit have cool disgusting stuff like Vagisil and pikcle butts.....

Actualy today's offering doesn't even come from a thrift store....It come from the lobby of my work place!

I give you....


S_C_A_R_Y!

You know how I hate all manners of clowns, mimes, jesters and the like!

I will try to take pics of the other vignettes, but it's hard with the security guard looming near....

Have a great day!

2 comments:

The White Pear Tree said...

Yeah, that really has nothing to do with Christmas now, does it? My daughter would like you, she hates all that stuff too.

The rent-a-cops have nothing better to do than harass a poor employee taking pictures of the Christmas decorations? Oh my, they need to check their egos at the door. It's not like it's a national secret or something, lol!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

That looks more Mardi Gras then Christmas....oh well.