Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Xmas was a blast!

 First of all I want to thank everyone who left a comment on the last post. I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday! Hugs to everyone!

I had so much fun at Xmas! And you know the best parts? I had no disasters and I remember every minute of it.

I'm no saint; I've had christmases where I didn't remember a whole lot.....But not this year and we laughed a lot!

I spotted this cute blowmold outside one of my favorite vintage (yet very expensive) shops in Montreal... Kitsh-N-Swell 

I have been spoiled to the gills! I got slippers, pijamas, an Hello Kitty Iphone case, dvds, cook books, Photoshop ( I can't wait to try it!)
Did I mention I got a boat load of licorice?



  Oh so cute!

And even  a big ceramic jar to store it in!


Some No Reservations dvds


And I now live in a WIFI! It has been an incredible Xmas.

Yesterday we went to see the Nutcracker ballet at the Place des Arts. My dad has been designing the costumes for this show since I can remember, It's always good to see my dad's work. I'm so proud!
I've seen it maybe 40 times and its always so magical.

I just know the best is yet to come!

Be well, be safe, sleep tight and crack that window open! :)  

4 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Glad you had a wonderful and memorable christmas! hugs, Linda

Zootsuitmama said...

soooo glad you had a good christmas!I can relate to those many holidays that I can't remember. Glad you have this one to cherish. Life is good.

Sir Thrift-A-Lot said...

Sounds like you had a good Christmas!

Now get Photoshopping - I want to see what you come up with!

Happy New Year Vonlipi!

The White Pear Tree said...

Looks like you were spoiled!

The Nutcracker must be wonderful! I love ballet. There was a girl in my class who played Clara in the Grands Ballets Canadiens' Nutcracker when I was ten. She brought a few tickets for the kids in the classroom and the teacher had a draw and I cried so hard when I didn't win! I thought it was so unfair that it went to some kids who didn't appreciate ballet, lol! That's my big Nutcracker story!