Saturday, June 23, 2012

T and B

Rest assured Pyrex fans this is not a naughty phrase!

This actually stands for Turquoise and Butterprint. Now these are amongst my fave patterns so I need to keep them handy!

Did I mention that I have Pyrex in the kitchen, the dining room, living room , basement, hall, garden shed,bedrooms and bathroom. This means EVERYWHERE!

So since I'm taking pictures of my Pyrex, it seems a good time to take inventory and rediscover forgotten pieces...

This is the new display in my kitchen.

I love having the Pyrex right there so i can use them all the time!


Butterprint refrigerator set and butter dish

Now I got the fridgie set in Maine in 2007, minus one small one for 10$
It was Dan who spotted it.



The Cinderella set was a gift from Dad (the original Pyrex soldier)
and so was the carafe. The carafe came from a thrift store near my Dad's house
that reeks of cigarettes REAL BAD! I often find things there but I have problems get rid of the smell on me!

Now I was really psyched and inspired by the Pyrex pic challenge!!!

I started cleaning my big wod armoire to `find` some lost Pyrex and some other stuff.
I'm the kind of person who opens a drawer and just stuffs things in it; so I need to clean every couple of months just to find important papers.

By the way Dan is just the same....LOL!

Have a great night

I'll be up bright and early and doing some cool Pyrex inventory!  

8 comments:

The White Pear Tree said...

Nice seeing your whole collection like this!

My friend is visiting from Montreal and I started collecting after her last visit, so she hadn't seen any of it. I realized while showing her how many pieces I have now!

Love your Butterprint fridgie set. $10?? Wow.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Oh your T & B collection is wonderful! I love how you are showing us your stuff! Hugs, Linda

Jill said...

The carafe is is different from the usual ones, love it!!

Unknown said...

LOVE the carafe. I'm always looking for one and never find them!

Madee said...

Great collection! :)

Jeannie Marie said...

I love it all!

beckz said...

I have the same turquoise and butter print obsession. i have the fridgies and butterdish too! (although i spent much more then $10 wow!) love seeing other people's pyrex :)

Anne@Kitschy Vintage said...

Love all the turquoise! I'm especially partial to the carafe.