Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Deals!

I love the after Xmas sales, even if I don't buy a lot...

So I headed to Holt & Renfrew (home of the crazy expensive cookies) to see what they had to offer.

Hum, 20% on top of 40% off? Count me in; if the price is right of course!
 
Well I bought some Daarjeling tea for 5$ instead of 14$
and some other items that will remain secret for the time being!
 
I did see the big glass jar of cookies that was around 50$ instead of 120$, which is a good deal but like my co-worker Debbie says: it is a lot of money for cookies!
 
I also saw this...
 
 
A lovely baby sweater...
 
 
 
72$ for a baby's sweater? Really?
 
FREAKY!
 
This is just a glimpse of the rich people universe.
This is the kind of sweater that Kim Kardashian would buy for her baby.
I'm just saying.
 
CRAZY!

1 comment:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I'm not sure I would even if I could spend that kind of money. Crazy indeed!

hugs, Linda