Wednesday, February 12, 2014

This is a good one!

We all love chicken recipes, it's a fact.

It is always the most requested recipes. I was watching a food show a couple of weeks ago,while cooking...It is what I do, LOL

The show was Mad Hungry with Lucinda Scala Quinn. You will recognize her as one of Martha's slaves from Every Day Food.

The recipe that caught my eye was Lemon Thyme Chicken Paillards . I love paillards because the absorb marinade super fast and they cook even faster.

First time I made it I even shovelled the BBQ. It was fresh and sunny, just what the doctor ordered for this grey cold February. The next time I didn't flatten the chicken, but just cut it up in thin pieces, let them marinate and cooked them in a non-stick pan. It is delicious with the salad on top too!

I wanted to post this delightful recipe before but, I had a lot of problems finding the recipe on line, as Martha was overhauling her web site....Even today, I could not do a search and had to subscribe....I will be fooded by Martha info....inspiration as she calls it.

Now don't get me wrong, I was a huge Martha fan and am still a fan but some recipes I tried just weren't up to par and at the end it's the pushiness and know-it-all ness that got to me.

Plus we don't get her shows much in Québec anymore. We don't get the Hallmark channel

Plut please do try this delicious recipe you won't be disappointed!

3 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

This does look good! I really like lemon and chicken! I pinned it and will try it soon! Thanks!!
hugs, Linda

Bargain Hunting Treasure Seeker said...

YUM! Looks great-can't wait to try it-thanks for sharing!!

Bargain Hunting Treasure Seeker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.