Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter!!!

I wish you all a very Happy Easter! May you day be filled with joy, peace and of course food!

I also wished I had seasonal pictures to share with you ...It snowed here yesterday....and we are knee deep in painting the kitchen!

In between coats....we clean, purge and pack!

I made quite the discovery on Friday while cleaning a shelf in front....

                                         All these homemade liqueurs! Blackberry, orange, strawberry,
                                         coffee, red currant and xmas cordial!
                                         Of course it was my duty to taste them all to see if some had
                                         gone bad! I threw out 2 : the orange liqueur was soapy (EW)
                                          and the xmas cordial was lumpy! and the taste was off as well!
                                         
                                           I was looking for wrapping packing paper in Staples on Wednesday
                                           and saw my favorite Tassimo flavor! Pumpkin Spice Latte!
                                           And the price was just right too $4.99 a package instead of $12.99,
                                           So I grabbed 3 packs. DELICIOUS! Unfortunately, they are discontinued...
                                           I don't know what will happen in the Tassimo/Keuring battle....
                                           Tassimo makes a mean cappucino and a meaner latte but there are less
                                            varieties....
 
                                                    As mentionned before we are painting the kitchen.
                                                     here you can see the before color (green) and
                                                    Here is the new color; grey.
                                                    We felt that the green had turned and would turn prospective buyers
                                                     away....
                                                     I will share more pictures as this evolves.

                                                     Don't eat too much chocolate!

1 comment:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Happy Easter to you! We had a family dinner at my house and it was fun. I'm full of yummy food and now resting after everyone has left. You are doing a great job on the house. It takes a lot to get a place ready to sell.
hugs,
Linda