Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Wwwwwhhhhaaaatttt?

In my last post, I wrote about closing the garden.....

Monday morning, I woke up to this!

 Usually the first snowfall melts in the same day....
Not this one!


Definitely time to think about Xmas!

 Those are pics from my house in the suburbs

 I love this little plate! I am so glad
nobody bought in on Easy...


 i still don't know how I will decorate outside because those squirrels
are CRAZY!
I am afraid to loose what Xmas lights are left!
I am sure I will think of something since I am super resourceful

And I will be praying for a white christmas.....

Have a great evening!

3 comments:

Cheapchick said...

Holy that is a lot of snow for one storm. Your squirrels eat your lights? This year we are putting up more than normal as 2 kids (adult kids) are coming for Christmas and hubby wants to go light crazy.

Cheapchick said...

I meant to say I love that little tree dish too! I am only reselling Christmas vintage I don't love, some of it is way too hard to part with!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Wow to the snow! I hope you find a way to decorate outside this year. Can't wait to put up my tree and see how my new cat tears it down! Hugs.