Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Slowly but Surely

In some ways Xmas is like a marathon.....

and it certainly feels that way this year!

Tree? check

Xmas candies? check

Xmas cards? check


Caramel corn? check



Meat pie? check

Meatball stew? check

Shopping? DONE!!!!

 2 large meat pies in flamingo utility Pyrex pie dish.
what is really cray-cray is that I didn't buy any aluminum 
pie plates...REALLY???

So that is when creativity helps you!
Meat pie turnovers!

A bit blurry, but really delicious and really easier than a regular
meat pies!

Even if I am a bit behind...I'm feeling great!

Right now I am watching SNL Christmas Special!

Funny!

2 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Wow you are really checking off your list. I've got most of my shopping done, a few last minute things still to get. My Mom has been baking so I'm probably not going too and Sara is doing Christmas dinner but I will bring a few sides. It's going to be a good one this year. Hugs, LInda

Cheapchick said...

You are doing great - I am done shopping except for some groceries today, and of course booze because our entire family is adults now $$$. We just set up the spare bedroom for one kid (other will sleep on couch until his sister vacates). Did Christmas cookies yesterday. I've been reading in the evenings and watching Shetland series on Netflix on my downtime as ODed on Christmas flicks in November. Beautiful looking tortiere. I used to have a French Canadian roommate and he made that for us (he was also a chef). Merry Christmas :)