Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Seen Around

Last Saturday there was a vintage church basement sale in Montreal.

I told Dan about it and he said I wanna go!

So off we went!

 Let's start of with a declaration! 
I need a plastic ottoman with plastic flowers in it!
That is seriously sweet!

 I do love a spaghetti lamp....but I had 2 in my apartment.

 Canisters are always a fave of mine....

I have no idea why I took this picture....lol 
 I was tempted by these milk
 pitchers, however I felt they were too expensive

 I should've grabbed this ashtray...but I did not
and it was only $5
Oh well live and learn...

This is what I came home with.
a Pyrex Citrus Daisy loaf pan and 2 cool glasses.

We really had fun but were really glad to come home!

Sleep tight!

2 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I love that ottoman! I so want one of those, oh my! I think the photo you took but didn't know why had trucks in it? Great Pyrex loaf pan and cool glasses! Fun! When I get well, I'm going to treat myself to a vintage mall!

Cheapchick said...

I've never seen anything like that ottoman, very rare. Likely you were taking a picture of the blue delphite plates in that picture!