Sunday, October 26, 2008

Salvation Army Tuesday



I didn't find any Pyrex, but that was expected because I have been having a lot of luck lately....Nevertheless this is what I found! A double boiler insert from Wearever to replace the one I had (It was all banged up and the lid didn't fit anymore...) for 2.99.

An uncandle glass (pyrex) for .39 cents (I gonna use that as a vase) and a Xmas kitchen towel (New with tags) for .29 cents. So a satisfying experience over all. It was good to go back to the Salvation Army, I had missed it terribly and I looooove de chase! The expectancy, the 'I might find a treasure' fealing...It is priceless!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I miss going to my Salvation Army. They had to close to do some repairs and they haven't reopened yet. Oh, well I'll have lots of cash to spend when they do open. Love your treasures you found!

Vonlipi said...

I understand how you feel Cynthia, I would miss going to mine if it closed. I hope your re-opens soon...:)