Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm back....


Aaaaaahhhhh! The beach, the sun, the sand, the wind, the cold....
the temperature wasn't as nice as last year....but i dipped nevertheless...Did not stay long....But I dipped!
I had my fill of seafood and junk, had a lot of fun and shopped sooooo much...I thought I would never shop again!!! The Maine mall is sure big! The term GINORMOUS comes to mind...I am sure there are bigger malls out there, but for us it sure was big. The foliage was beautiful. I say goodbye to OOB for the winter, and hopefully I will return next year. Today is a quicky post, but I will return shortly with a Pyrex finds post....see you later....

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Glad to hear that you had a nice time. Can't wait to see what you picked up!

Vonlipi said...

I am glad to have a faithful reader....