Saturday, November 22, 2008

Potato, potato

I say tomato, you say tomahto, I say potato, you say potahto, tomato, tomahto,potato, potahto let's call the whole thing off....

I tried today the most DELICIOUS potatoes...Fingerlings! I would see them on tv and in magazines...but fingerling potatoes hadn't reach my neck of the woods....(It seems that we get the new products last...like I live in Boondocks, Quebec!!!) Anyways, I saw them today at my neighborhood Maxi & cie and I couldn't resist...I rinsed them, patted them dry and sprayed some olive oil on them...put them in a roasting pan with thyme sprigs and garlic cloves...a sprinkle of salt and pepper....30 min at 400F....To die for....hum,hum potato goodness!

I didn't take a picture I was too busy eating them....lol

Kinda slow on ebay and don't let me get started on Etsy.....I guess these things can take time!

later readers...:)

No comments: