Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tuesday's finds

It was very cold ,humid and grey last Tuesday in Montreal...Brrrrr!

I saw the same characters as I usually do...Don't ask me why, but the bulk of Salvation army shoppers I see are the same old chronies...lol

Anyways I found a 4 cup Pyrex Flameware coffee pot (without the insides), 2 Corelle saucer for the kitties and a Better homes and Garden book "Favorite ways with chicken" Those pictures are really funny today back in 1967 they were probably very chic and elegant! Ooohlala!!!
My Etsy boutique keeps me busy and non-vintage items I list on Ebay...Must clean the house!!! I made my first etsy sale Saturday and I was very excited! I hope I sell more things soon...:) This afternoon I will install my printer and try to scan things and print. I need to post some of those beautiful chicken pictures...lol
Have a nice day!

No comments: