Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sick as a dog....


It all started innocently enough....a runny nose ,an itchy eye (which can be interpreted as allergy symptoms that I have most days anyways...). I took echinacea just in case....Well Sunday morning it was here fo'sure the HEAD COLD!!! I bought Cold FX which will boost your imunity and send the cold packing or reduce it's duration. I still felt good enough to have lunch with Dad (Delicious,delicious Chinatown) and we went to see a play after (I just love the matinee). The hard part was not blowing my nose when the actress was talking! Dan laughed sooo hard it made me laugh as well.Besides the cold, we really had a cool day and I am very glad and grateful Dad invited us!!!
By Sunday night I was a wreck...I ate a bowl of cereal and went to bed at 8!
When I'm sick I sleep (a lot) and when I'm awake I indulge in DVDs.....This time I'm having an Angel festival....I watched them all when they were on but to watched them back to back is really fun! Even if I wanted to do other things I couldn't...I'm totally helpless when sick totally, I can't cook, I can't surf the net, I can't think so I might as well stuff myself with DVDs!
And when I'm sleeping I have little kitties like Yoda above keeping me warm and secure....
I have to go, I can't sit up at the computer for long my back hurts...LOL
Thank God it's only a head cold.....


No comments: