Saturday, August 22, 2009

Happy B-Day to me.....


Well this is it! Today I turn the big 44! EEEEEWWWWWW! What a stupid number!
LOL! I don't feel older- Maybe a bit gassier (kidding). Went to the chinese buffet on Thursday night...nom nom nom those fried shrimp drive me MAD! And the chicken Soo Guy....To die for!
Had some black forest cake....from The Swiss Vienna (Pointe Claire) they certainly know their way around a cake....Got some cool gifts!
A subscription to Country Living , a BBQ cover with kitty faces on it-I'll have to take some pics. Some U.S. spending money (for the vacation-less than a week...), a birthday stocking (instead of a xmas one!), some beautiful fair trade earrings, a gift card and of course this wonderful laptop i'm writing on (Thanks Dad! You're a life saver!)
So I was spoiled as usual! So today was pretty calm. We watched the construction guy remove the cement from the walk and put in some stone dust....then went to the butcher to buy sausage casing (i kinda freaked when the guy who answered me didn't know what I was talking about), and watched Nip/Tuck on Megavideo. A supper of pulled pork, homemade coleslaw and french bread...It doesn't really get better than this!

3 comments:

Toronto Yardsaler said...

Happy birthday, girl! I feel like we're good buddies - sisters in thrift.
Have a great day (what's left of it) and be sure to have a chin-chin.
Erin

Vonlipi said...

Thank you very much! I had a great day! Ad yes there was some chin-chin involved!

Unknown said...

OHHHH! I missed this, I'm sorry for the belated wishes!

Sounds like you had a goooooooooood and yummy birthday!