Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Retro Tuesday :Chill-Chasers

The temperature has been real chilly at night and cats snuggling are the perfect thing to ward off the cold....Unless you love to knit and could make these beauties from Beehive and Paton's of Canada!


 Look at these pastel sirens! Doesn't it tempt you to knit?
While leafing through this gem of a booklet, I couldn't help notice that most of the projects were for the bedroom...It seems that central heating wasn't what it is today....
Their hair look molded and remind me of that ad in the back pages of magazines for wigs...You know the one...I'm sure!



Shoulderettes....No comments!

Now if one of you wonderful readers would want me to send you this delightful booklet, just leave a comment and I'll send it on it's way. I can't keep it, I don't knit. There are a couple of pages missing in the middle, but the majority of patterns are intact promising you hours and hours of fun!

For even more Retro fun be sure to drop by my friend Tracy's blog Crazy Suburban Mom . You'll love this blog I swear! Really, no joke! 

3 comments:

France Guérin said...

They are lovely! I knit but, only squares and slippers! Thank you for sharing!

Unknown said...

Shoulderettes? honestly... nope, dont think so. Nope, dont think so at all...

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I don't knit but I must say that is one fabulous Pink sweater! Shoulderettes? not so much!